Wow! So much to keep up with. This module covers content with which I am already familiar to some extent. I think digital storytelling is the way of the future. The kids just love it adapt to it so easily. Only a limited number of students these days do not own an mp3 of some description so most are familiar with itunes and its capability.
YouTube has some great classroom applications. Many students learn through visual methods and You Tube and Teacher Tube cover a wide range of topics which can be used in the classsroom. You Tube is one of my favourite past times. I'm always finding links to units of work and also finding music links to use as reflections for prayer in the classroom.
I have used Movie Maker and Photo Story 3 in the classroom as part of an iLearn project so this module fits in well with this module. The kids have picked up new skills and have some produced some good resouces for the school on the topic of bullying using both this software and have also produced a vodcast. This was an exciting little project to work on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment